That’s all I have time for at the moment… the headlines of our daily life. Here you go:
- Larisa, my first baby girl, turned 18 yesterday and my last two days have been consumed with trying to act normal whilst planning a surprise party for her. She was COMPLETELY surprised! Happy Bday, Lala. XOXO
- Nora and I got most of the winter flowers planted…. petunias, snap dragons, geraniums, lobelia and some other yellow daisy-looking flower. :o)
- Austin was asked to join a bike team called Team Winded, a foundation that supports people who suffer with asthma. This means he is SPONSORED! A total blessing for us!
- We bought a diamond-in-the-rough patio set with a glass-top table and six chairs. They are that green/gray/tan aged looking wrought iron that is so shabby chic. I love it. BUT… I need to recover the seat cushions. It’s all good. I only have one project in line in front of them.
- My creative sons made awesome skeletal glow stick outfits last night after GLOW, a fun night for the jr. high at church where they drop thousands of glow sticks from a helicopter. It was awesome!